Are you looking for a bit of extra sparkle from a magician who will take your event from being great to being unforgettable, making it the talk of the town?
Someone who will instantly wow your guests, bringing wonder, joy and amazement to a whole room?
Are you a bride or groom who:
- is looking for something different to have at your wedding that guests aren’t expecting?
- wants something that keeps everyone talking long after the confetti’s disintegrated?
- is searching for the ‘thing’ that makes your wedding the wedding of the year?
Are you an event organiser who:
- wants to be responsible for that stand at an exhibition which is constantly crowded?
- wants to be known as the person who organised the best staff party EVER?
- brings a bit of glitz and glamour, wows the client and helps to seal the deal?
Are you a party animal
- looking for that extra little sparkle for your next big night?
- wanting to make the next birthday party one to remember?
- organising your crowd’s Christmas party?
My job is not just to bring the magic and make white rabbits appear out of hats, but to create an experience which your guests will remember long after the lights have been turned off and the last party popper cleaned up. It’s important to me that the guests at one of my events have fun, and lots of it. That’s what they are there for. I get people talking, enjoying themselves and interacting with me and fellow guests, all at the same time as wowing them with incredible close-up magic performed by a Magic Circle magician known as the Bearded Wonder!
My natural warm personality and talent for reading an audience and adapting my act to suit will ensure that any type of event I perform at will have guests crying with laughter into their soup and jaws dropping in amazement. But don’t just take my word for it:
“We are very grateful to you for the absolutely wonderful performance on Friday night. You were prompt and very professional, you read the whole room well and the tricks and magic were amazing.
How you did the close-up tricks baffled us all! I spoke with many of the 180 staff invited to the event and they all advised how great the act was.
We would certainly recommend you to any event, big or small.”Martyn Dowson
I am immensely proud to say that I am a member of the Magic Circle and Equity.
What does this mean? The Magic Circle is the most prestigious magic society in the world. There are only around 1,500 members, three quarters of those living in the UK, so there aren’t many of us in this select group.
Hiring a magician who’s a member of the Magic Circle or has Equity (the UK trade union for professional performers and creative practitioners) membership means you can be confident about their talent, their professionalism, and their dedication, and above all else, that you’re in for a good show! Why would you hire anyone less experienced? It’s your event that’s at stake after all!
“People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”